We're looking for:
VP Client Services
At Ph.Creative we have a vision that one day everyone will love their job. We want to help everyone find their perfect job in a perfectly matched team.
We’re a globally recognised leading employer-branding agency. We’re changing how businesses prioritise the value of who they are as an employer and we’re committed to helping them discover the true value they can offer to the people who join them.
If you were to sit with the team at Ph, whether in Liverpool, London, New York or San Diego, you would see people who care about the work and care about each other. There’s a relaxed vibe you get when you sit amongst the team here. They have a confidence in their work and the skill, drive and grit to get things done.
It’s so nice to work amongst smart, creative people who each have the autonomy to make a judgement call, fix something that’s not working or to attempt something we’ve not done before – that’s not unusual at Ph. It’s not for everyone, but for people who love energetic collaboration, bouncing around ideas, operating outside of traditional thinking and challenging conventions, Ph. can be a lot of fun.
“It’s an extremely creative place to work, learn and challenge yourself every day, I love it.”
At Ph, we passionately believe that to work with our clients as closely as we do, it’s important to get on with them, to care about what it’s like to be in their shoes and to be able to make them feel like we’ve got their back. The responsibility for Ph. to live up to this expectation is at the heart of this role. We want each client to feel like they are the only client we have.
Our teams have full responsibility and autonomy for the strategic development and direction of their portfolio of clients; managing multi million dollar employer brand accounts.
As a senior member of the team, you'll pro-actively leads the strategic direction of the team and will also have responsibility for supporting and mentoring the more junior members of the team.
- Real expertise in key areas of employer brand
- Someone who loves people and helping others achieve their goals
- A team player who is constantly learning, regularly teaching and genuinely loving the challenge of work
- Willing to pick up the phone instead of hiding behind emails
- Able to ask great questions and shows emotional intelligence
- Listening to understand, not waits for their turn to speak
- Someone strong enough to disagree and stand their ground in any room
- Being confident enough to think like an owner, make difficult decisions and do the right thing
- Highly organized with proficient time management skills
- Someone who can take control of the situation and instil confidence
- Accountable for scaling client accounts and revenue lines
- Managing multi million dollar employer brand accounts
- Happiness: Your primary objective is to ensure your clients are happy, our number one metric at Ph.
- Retention: Sustaining real client partner relationships
- Growth: Having the experience to be able to guide, lead and recommend the right solutions to our clients
- Guide, mentor and manage US client services team members
- Travel to see clients, we believe face to face time is important to build relationships
- Write, design and deliver key presentations to key clients and partners
- To keep up to date with your clients business, the latest industry news, trends and best practices
- To ensure that all clients are kept up to date with relevant activities and developments at Ph. Creative
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure a high level of project delivery
“In the words of Jerry Maguire, "Few clients, more personal relationships"... That's what we're about. We're a close-knit team of passionate professionals, dedicated to the happiness of our clients and each other. To join this team should be an exciting prospect for anyone.”
We’re creative, effective, brave, and fun, and we want you to be too.
So here’s a couple of questions for you…
- Are you brave enough to reject work that’s not good enough to put in front of your clients?
- Are you open to exploring new ways to find the solutions we need to deliver client success?
- Are you willing to think like an owner and prioritize doing the right thing by your clients?
- Do you take your work seriously and put yourself into everything you deliver?
- And, at the same time, do you remember not to take yourself too seriously?
You can tell the answers we're looking for. So you should have a pretty good idea what it takes to fit right in here. But what’s in it for you?
Benefits & Perks
Not only do you get to become a member of the Ph. family; a dedicated and eclectic bunch who like to work hard, produce results and put creativity at the heart of everything we do but you will also get:
- 20 days holiday per year (plus Bank Holidays)
- Extra day off for your Birthday
- Peer to peer reward scheme
- Health insurance cover
- Flexible working hours
- Remote working options available
Want to find somewhere that you love working?
If we get to meet you, we’ll want to learn about your experience managing both digital and non-digital projects.
We want to see someone we can trust to be confident, professional and effective but relaxed enough to remember to smile and remind people why working with us is fun.
Most of all, you are articulate, meticulous and capable of strategic thinking to ensure efficient delivery of our lovely projects.