We're looking for:
Senior Employer Brand Strategist
Ph. Creative is an innovative, boutique employer brand consultancy with offices in Liverpool, London and San Diego.
Our mission is to be the No.1 Industry defining employer brand agency in the world. We want to be the best not the biggest. So we’re dedicated to producing brave and creative strategies to solve client challenges and as a result, we have a reputation as one of the most creative and disruptive agencies in this space.
As a result we are currently engaged on projects with Apple, Vans, American Airlines, BT, RBS, GE, Blizzard, Games as well as many more innovative brands.
Want to apply your years of brand strategy expertise into an exciting and growing new world of Employer Branding?
Want to help make people love their jobs as much as you will love yours?
Will you be prepared to travel extensively, around the world, working with some of the biggest and most innovative brands?
Are you flexible and entrepreneurial enough to cope with challenging projects, changing schedules and sometimes-ambiguous briefs?
Are you a no bullshit, straight talking, genuine person that people naturally like and want to hear what you have to say?
If the answer to all these questions is yes, then its worth reading on, if not then thanks for reading but this role is probably not for you.
“Helping clients define and communicate their employer brand is fascinating.”
As a key defender of happiness, you will work collaboratively within our golden triangle team structure, that is: Strategic Lead, Account Director and Creative Lead. Your role is to lead on the strategic elements of the projects you own. You will determine the project brief and objectives with the client discover the insights that matter by perform extensive research (qualitative and quantitative), build out the employer brand and talent strategies, brief and inspire our creative teams, to develop leading edge creative ideas.
We work as consultants providing unique solutions, and relevant methodologies to help solve client talent challenges. You will be required to apply your intellectual curiosity to employer branding, talent attraction and retention and careers technology projects.
We take staff growth and development very seriously and support a culture of continuous learning. We expect our team to be inquisitive with an unquenchable thirst for insight, to go beyond the expected and be brave and creative in our approach, never satisfied always curious looking for new ways to lead our clients, our teams and the industry.
- Minimum 7-plus years of relevant experience working either agency or client side as a consumer brand/employer brand strategist, account/brand planner or strategist
- Intellectually curious about a wealth of topics, with a firm grasp of qualitative & quantitative research
- Understanding of data and insight – ability to uncover consumer insights in data and tell a clear story with insights
- Keen understanding of human (preferably candidate/employee) behaviour and motivations
- Inquisitive and emotionally intelligent to know when to probe further
- Ideas driven with a skill of inspiring and collaborating with creative teams
- Highly self-motivated with the ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative, dynamic and fast paced environment that will, at times, require hours outside of 9-5
- A confident, persuasive storyteller and presenter who knows how to support, amplify and sell in ideas
- Has empathy for different people in different situations
- Crafting briefs and frameworks for new client projects
- Facilitating workshops and suggesting suitable research methodologies
- Conducting research both secondary and primary including qualitative and quantitative (will require a lot of travel, much of it in the USA)
- Uncover insights through data and trends analysis
- Distil and extract human truths and insights from all the research gathered
- Build persona profiles based on distinct trends and findings from the research
- Direct the strategy to arrive at the single minded proposition/brand positioning, brand pillars and EVP (give and get)
- Produce creative briefs to direct the studio team
- Work closely with the Creative Director, Client Services and Studio team to inspire and create cutting edge creative work
- Create smart connections and messaging for channels based research findings and employees behaviours and trends
- Collaborating with cross functional project teams to create and implement both short and long-term strategies and campaigns
- Guide clients on suitable measurement and suggest appropriate metric
“We do extraordinary, bespoke and ground-breaking employer brand work. We strive to raise the bar on every project.”
We’re creative, effective, brave, and fun, and we want you to be too.
So here’s a couple of questions for you…
- Are you brave enough to reject work that’s not good enough to put in front of your clients?
- Are you open to exploring new ways to find the solutions we need to deliver client success?
- Are you willing to think like an owner and prioritise doing the right thing by your clients?
- Do you take your work seriously and put yourself into everything you deliver?
- And, at the same time, do you remember not to take yourself too seriously?
You can tell the answers we're looking for. So you should have a pretty good idea what it takes to fit right in here. But what’s in it for you?
Benefits & Perks
Not only do you get to become a member of the Ph. family; a dedicated and eclectic bunch who like to work hard, produce results and put creativity at the heart of everything we do but you will also get:
- 25 days holiday plus eight days Bank Holiday
- Extra day off for your Birthday
- Flexible working hours
- Health insurance cover
- Peer to peer reward scheme
Want to find somewhere that you love working?
If we get to meet you we’ll want to learn more about your experience, hear some great ideas to raise the profile of our brand.
We want to meet someone we can trust to be assertive, professional and effective.
You'll also be relaxed enough to remember to smile, and remind people why working with us is fun.
* indicates a required field