We're looking for:
Senior Employer Brand Strategist
What We Do:
We love the struggle
What do we mean by that? Well, when you find the struggle you love you find a home, a purpose, the successes you want for yourself. It’s the challenges you relish, rather than avoid.
No great piece of creative communications was ever born without a struggle behind it, be it a film, a book, a piece of marketing or anything else that’s succeeded.
That’s why we’re Defenders of Happiness.
To love the struggle is to find happiness in something you’re passionate about and having what it takes to make it all worthwhile.
Happiness to us isn’t just pleasure, it’s victory in what we do.
And what is that? We’re a full-service employer brand communications agency, and we always sell the truth. We change the way people think about the companies we work with and help them thrive.
Our highly effective creativity, tech, and experience model is fuelled by our disruptive ‘Give and Get’ approach.
To work here, you need to love the struggle. The energy and momentum created by a team focused on a shared goal can be difficult to keep up with and overwhelming if you let it. Our shared passion creates relentless high expectations, so there’s often nowhere to hide.
The upshot is you often surprise yourself with your own progress, and when you ask for help or have an ambitious idea, people will offer support without question. We believe if you love what you do, you’ll move us forward, but that comes with the expectation to do just that.
Progress, results, and new creative solutions are relished, rewarded, and celebrated. That’s how to find happiness at Ph.Creative.
“Helping clients define and communicate their employer brand is fascinating.”
As a key defender of happiness, you will work collaboratively within our golden triangle team structure, that is: Strategic Lead, Account Director and Creative Lead. Your role is to lead on the strategic elements of the projects you own. You will determine the project brief and objectives with the client discover the insights that matter by perform extensive research (qualitative and quantitative), build out the employer brand and talent strategies, brief and inspire our creative teams, to develop leading edge creative ideas.
We work as consultants providing unique solutions, and relevant methodologies to help solve client talent challenges. You will be required to apply your intellectual curiosity to employer branding, talent attraction and retention and careers technology projects.
We take staff growth and development very seriously and support a culture of continuous learning. We expect our team to be inquisitive with an unquenchable thirst for insight, to go beyond the expected and be brave and creative in our approach, never satisfied always curious looking for new ways to lead our clients, our teams and the industry.
- Experience working either agency or client side as a consumer brand/employer brand strategist, account/brand planner or strategist
- Intellectually curious about a wealth of topics, with a firm grasp of qualitative & quantitative research
- Understanding of data and insight – ability to uncover consumer insights in data and tell a clear story with insights
- Keen understanding of human (preferably candidate/employee) behaviour and motivations
- Inquisitive and emotionally intelligent to know when to probe further
- Ideas driven with a skill of inspiring and collaborating with creative teams
- Highly self-motivated with the ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative, dynamic and fast paced environment that will, at times, require hours outside of 9-5
- A confident, persuasive storyteller and presenter who knows how to support, amplify and sell in ideas
- Has empathy for different people in different situations
- Crafting briefs and frameworks for new client projects
- Facilitating workshops and suggesting suitable research methodologies
- Conducting research both secondary and primary including qualitative and quantitative (will require a lot of travel, much of it in the USA)
- Uncover insights through data and trends analysis
- Distil and extract human truths and insights from all the research gathered
- Build persona profiles based on distinct trends and findings from the research
- Direct the strategy to arrive at the single minded proposition/brand positioning, brand pillars and EVP (give and get)
- Produce creative briefs to direct the studio team
- Work closely with the Creative Director, Client Services and Studio team to inspire and create cutting edge creative work
- Create smart connections and messaging for channels based research findings and employees behaviours and trends
- Collaborating with cross functional project teams to create and implement both short and long-term strategies and campaigns
- Guide clients on suitable measurement and suggest appropriate metric
“We do extraordinary, bespoke and ground-breaking employer brand work. We strive to raise the bar on every project.”
So here’s a couple of questions for you…
Every business talks about values. We talk about them more than most, though, because we spend so much time helping our clients define their true values to attract the talent they need.
So, our values aren’t just words we like the sound of; they’re our principles and our behaviours, they’re the bedrock of our business and the spirit at the heart of all of us that work here. Here’s what you need to succeed at Ph:
INTENSITY AUDACITY INTEGRITY
How Do We Expect You To Show Intensity?
It’s about truly immersing yourself in your work. You’ll give each and every project your full attention regardless of your heavy workload and tight, unrealistic deadlines. You’ll know inside yourself that something is not as good as it could be, and you’ll be willing to lose sleep over it until you get there. It’s about working smart, working hard, and working generously with the exceptional talent around you to deliver real quality. You’ll embrace the long hours, you’ll push yourself forward for more responsibility and more accountability, and you’ll squeeze dry every opportunity that comes your way.
How Do We Expect You To Show Audacity?
It’s about an audacity of ideas: dreaming up and delivering bold and brave concepts which improve the way we do things; which leave our clients speechless in our creativity; which make the best talent pay attention; and which win awards. You’ll have an audacity of approach in your work, leaving no stone unturned; trying, failing, learning, and improving, striving to find the best solution for the challenges you’ll face every day and not being constrained in your thinking. You’ll be looking for ways to develop our processes, procedures, and people. An audacity of attitude, going that bit further and never, ever, settling for anything less than excellence.
How Do We Expect You To Show Integrity?
A role at Ph is all about making a valuable, professional contribution to our projects. Empathising, respecting, and relishing the diversity of our growing team’s skills, backgrounds, and experience. It’s about channelling the many challenges that each project brings into positive action and learning. You’ll be true to your word, reliable and conscientious, and you’ll build upon the high standards we set for ourselves. It’s about keeping the best interests of our colleagues, our business, and our clients firmly at the heart of all that you do. You’ll push back when you need to so that standards don’t slip, and you’ll always refuse to compromise. You’ll set an example, inspire, and be the person with whom everyone wants to work.
Benefits & Perks
We devised the ‘give and get’ approach to our work to best illustrate what we expect from our people and what they can expect from Ph.
So, in return for your intensity, audacity, and integrity, we’ll tick all the boxes you would expect in terms of salary, benefits, flexible working, and personal development. But there’s much more on offer.
We listen and execute on great ideas that have been well researched and thought through, no matter where those ideas come from or whoever brings them to us. Which means smart people with the right attitude can go far quickly. And you’ll have the exhilaration and satisfaction of working on multiple projects with incredible brands. It’s fast, frantic, frustrating, and not for the faint-hearted, but your work will honestly go around the world.
You’ll work hard to find the best solutions; shape the support we put around you to help you deliver at your best; explore new technologies, techniques, and tactics; and find pride in all you do. It’s about having the drive to ignore the easy options and to choose instead to do work that makes a difference to everyone it touches. It’s about defining your career.
- Unlimited Annual Leave
- Flexible working hours
- Health insurance cover
- Peer to peer reward scheme
Want to find somewhere that you love working?
* indicates a required field