We're looking for:
What We Do:
We love the struggle
What do we mean by that? Well, when you find the struggle you love you find a home, a purpose, the successes you want for yourself. It’s the challenges you relish, rather than avoid.
No great piece of creative communications was ever born without a struggle behind it, be it a film, a book, a piece of marketing or anything else that’s succeeded.
That’s why we’re Defenders of Happiness.
To love the struggle is to find happiness in something you’re passionate about and having what it takes to make it all worthwhile.
Happiness to us isn’t just pleasure, it’s victory in what we do.
And what is that? We’re a full-service employer brand communications agency, and we always sell the truth. We change the way people think about the companies we work with and help them thrive.
Our highly effective creativity, tech, and experience model is fuelled by our disruptive ‘Give and Get’ approach.
To work here, you need to love the struggle. The energy and momentum created by a team focused on a shared goal can be difficult to keep up with and overwhelming if you let it. Our shared passion creates relentless high expectations, so there’s often nowhere to hide.
The upshot is you often surprise yourself with your own progress, and when you ask for help or have an ambitious idea, people will offer support without question. We believe if you love what you do, you’ll move us forward, but that comes with the expectation to do just that.
Progress, results, and new creative solutions are relished, rewarded, and celebrated. That’s how to find happiness at Ph.Creative.
“Helping clients define and communicate their employer brand is fascinating.”
We need a Conceptual Senior Copywriter to come up with brilliant ideas and write for our strategic creative projects, employer brand and talent attraction campaigns. You’ll be part of an award-winning creative team, collaborating closely to deliver work that delights our clients. You’ll come up with memorable, original and creative ideas and write with flair and attention to detail. You’ll interpret briefs across a wide variety of media including film, animation, social media, website copy, blogs, digital and real world campaigns, interactive digital platforms. With experience of the demands of working for some of the world’s biggest brands, you’ll help make their employer brand and talent attraction activities eye-catching, engaging and entirely successful.
What Will You Be Doing?
- Manage multiple projects, with the ability to seamlessly switch from one to the other
- Take ownership of briefs and copy briefs and answer them to a very high standard
- Develop creative ideas and concepts, often in partnership with other creatives, that are forward-thinking, original and on-brief.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of campaign objectives and devise strategies to achieve them
- Take responsibility for helping to raise the creative bar with innovative, outstanding ideas and campaigns that are beautifully executed.
- Help to create communications that are simple, surprising, empathetic and scalable
- Cultivate a tonally flexible writing style that is adaptable to the needs of different clients and audiences
- Demonstrate a fresh and integrated approach to brand communication using a variety of different types of media
- Proof read and sign work off before it leaves the agency at all stages of its development
What You'll Need To Bring
- Over five years of commercial experience of concept creation and creating long and short form copy, across all marketing channels, for major brands
- Demonstrable ability to adapt to multiple sets of brand guidelines and tone of voice
- First class knowledge of correct written conventions and journalism
- Able to think creatively and strategically about content
- Comfortable working with strategy, planning, and data experts, to drive content performance
- Comfortable presenting concepts and campaign materials to clients as required
- Experience of proofreading and assessing the quality of written content
- If working remotely, you must be in the UK time zone.
“We do extraordinary, bespoke and ground-breaking employer brand work. We strive to raise the bar on every project.”
Every business talks about values. We talk about them more than most, though, because we spend so much time helping our clients define their true values to attract the talent they need.
So, our values aren’t just words we like the sound of; they’re our principles and our behaviours, they’re the bedrock of our business and the spirit at the heart of all of us that work here. Here’s what you need to succeed at Ph:
INTENSITY AUDACITY INTEGRITY
How Do We Expect You To Show Intensity?
It’s about truly immersing yourself in your work. You’ll give each and every project your full attention regardless of your heavy workload and tight, unrealistic deadlines. You’ll know inside yourself that something is not as good as it could be, and you’ll be willing to lose sleep over it until you get there. It’s about working smart, working hard, and working generously with the exceptional talent around you to deliver real quality. You’ll embrace the long hours, you’ll push yourself forward for more responsibility and more accountability, and you’ll squeeze dry every opportunity that comes your way.
How Do We Expect You To Show Audacity?
It’s about an audacity of ideas: dreaming up and delivering bold and brave concepts which improve the way we do things; which leave our clients speechless in our creativity; which make the best talent pay attention; and which win awards. You’ll have an audacity of approach in your work, leaving no stone unturned; trying, failing, learning, and improving, striving to find the best solution for the challenges you’ll face every day and not being constrained in your thinking. You’ll be looking for ways to develop our processes, procedures, and people. An audacity of attitude, going that bit further and never, ever, settling for anything less than excellence.
How Do We Expect You To Show Integrity?
A role at Ph is all about making a valuable, professional contribution to our projects. Empathising, respecting, and relishing the diversity of our growing team’s skills, backgrounds, and experience. It’s about channelling the many challenges that each project brings into positive action and learning. You’ll be true to your word, reliable and conscientious, and you’ll build upon the high standards we set for ourselves. It’s about keeping the best interests of our colleagues, our business, and our clients firmly at the heart of all that you do. You’ll push back when you need to so that standards don’t slip, and you’ll always refuse to compromise. You’ll set an example, inspire, and be the person with whom everyone wants to work.
What You'll Get
We devised the ‘give and get’ approach to our work to best illustrate what we expect from our people and what they can expect from Ph.
So, in return for your intensity, audacity, and integrity, we’ll tick all the boxes you would expect in terms of salary, benefits, flexible working, and personal development. But there’s much more on offer.
We listen and execute on great ideas that have been well researched and thought through, no matter where those ideas come from or whoever brings them to us. Which means smart people with the right attitude can go far quickly. And you’ll have the exhilaration and satisfaction of working on multiple projects with incredible brands. It’s fast, frantic, frustrating, and not for the faint-hearted, but your work will honestly go around the world.
You’ll work hard to find the best solutions; shape the support we put around you to help you deliver at your best; explore new technologies, techniques, and tactics; and find pride in all you do. It’s about having the drive to ignore the easy options and to choose instead to do work that makes a difference to everyone it touches. It’s about defining your career.
- Unlimited holidays
- Birthday day off
- Flexible working hours
- Health insurance cover
- Peer to peer reward scheme
Are you running for cover or ready to dive in?
* indicates a required field