We're looking for:
Communications and Channel Strategist
We’re the Defenders of Happiness and we’re on a mission to build world-class employee experiences to fulfil our vision so that everyone loves their job. We know that everyone sounds lofty, but by working with the biggest, and best organisations in the world, and brilliant minds we have working at Ph, we get closer and closer every day. We are a growing and highly dynamic business with entrepreneurial, determined and ambitious people who push each other sometimes to the limit, to deliver the best work every time. If you can handle change, some ambiguity and lots of hard but really interesting and challenging work, this maybe the place for you. Do you have what it takes to defend happiness?
“Helping clients define and communicate their employer brand is fascinating.”
Ph. Creative has earned a reputation for its commitment to the very best strategic thinking, design and creative work. Reporting into the Head of Strategy, the Senior Communication & Channel Strategist will drive the execution of all media and communications planning across owned and paid-for channels.
The Senior Communications & Channel Strategist will support the project needs of the strategy team including deciding on the best channel mix for each client project, designing detailed communications plans that will create effective communications to reach the right audience at the right time in the right channel. Key strengths are flexibility and an ability to deliver great media communications plans across a range of clients and new business pitches.
The Senior Communication & Channel strategist will act as the specialist in all things media and comms related, having a deep knowledge of social media and digital platforms specifically – LinkedIn, Facebook, Glassdoor, Instagram, Twitter – any platform we use for job recruiting, as well internal comms channels. Being the go-to person for all knowledge on those channels, this leader will keep the agency updated on any changes or new opportunities that are emerging.
- Preferably Educated to university degree level or equivalent work expertise
- Experience working in a similar agency, client-side media or communication role
- A deeper understanding of digital media creativity and best practice
- Have strong planning skills and be able to produce quick and effective media and communications plans
- Very data literate, being able to produce metrics, predictive analytics and reporting for campaigns that result in insights
- Interest in latest trends, technologies and practices in marketing, digital and media
- Be open to new challenges, ideas, formats and concepts
- Work with the Strategy and Client Services teams on new briefs that come into the agency and own all things related to media and comms planning
- Deliver exceptional executional quality in the plans created
- Be able to collaborate with all teams including strategy, creative, digital and client services and be the champion and knowledge base for media and comms
- Take responsibility for all media and communications plans created
- Be fanatical about results and own the reporting of campaign analytics
- Keep the PH. client team abreast of the evolution of each project
- Be responsible for all media partnerships and relationships Ph. Creative forges
“We do extraordinary, bespoke and ground-breaking employer brand work. We strive to raise the bar on every project.”
We’re creative, effective, brave, and fun, and we want you to be too.
So here’s a couple of questions for you…
- Are you brave enough to reject work that’s not good enough to put in front of your clients?
- Are you open to exploring new ways to find the solutions we need to deliver client success?
- Are you willing to think like an owner and prioritise doing the right thing by your clients?
- Do you take your work seriously and put yourself into everything you deliver?
- And, at the same time, do you remember not to take yourself too seriously?
You can tell the answers we're looking for. So you should have a pretty good idea what it takes to fit right in here. But just in case here is a summary of the Give & Get of what it takes to thrive here followed by the benefits of the role
GIVE: A whatever it takes’ attitude, agility and the grit and determination to see past what can seem like impossible deadlines and hurdles.
GET: Feeling the impact of your work, through solving problems, whilst getting a shared sense of pride producing the best work of your career.
GIVE: Bring your expertise and your obsession for your craft balanced with the ability to work with other equally gifted and opinionated passionate people.
GET: To feel the ripple effect of team effort that creates magical work.
Benefits & Perks
Not only do you get to become a member of the Ph. family; a dedicated and eclectic bunch who like to work hard, produce results and put creativity at the heart of everything we do but you will also get:
- Unlimited holiday plan
- Well-being coach
- UK Pension contribution
- Flexibility working remote and flexible schedule
- Inclusive working teams
Want to find somewhere that you love working?
If we get to meet you we’ll want to learn more about your experience, hear some great ideas to raise the profile of our brand.
We want to meet someone we can trust to be assertive, professional and effective.
You'll also be relaxed enough to remember to smile, and remind people why working with us is fun.