We're looking for:
Junior Project Manager
At Ph.Creative we have a vision that one day everyone will love their job. We want to help everyone find their perfect job in a perfectly matched team.
We’re a globally recognised employer-branding agency. We’re changing how businesses prioritise the value of who they are as an employer. We’re committed to helping them discover the true value they can offer to the people who join them.
We’re not satisfied with doing a good job. We’re out to create impact and positive change, and we raise the bar at every chance we get. We’re uncompromising and we love, live and breathe our work. We know the value we can offer you.
“We work with brilliant clients on challenging creative projects.”
The role of Junior Project Manager requires a highly organised and experienced approach, with a passion for all things digital and a high level of inquisitive and strategic thinking.
You’ll obviously need experience, but we’re more keen to see evidence of your commercial awareness. We want you to fully grasp the importance of the projects we deliver on the long-term strategy and success of the agency. We need you to be continually assessing the progress of each project and be refining procedures every step of the way.
Whilst we’ll be looking to you to assist in the development of our other project managers, this isn’t a people management role. And it’s absolutely not about following a process.
- Able to work on own initiative
- Able to organise and prioritise work effectively
- Able to work effectively under pressure and meet deadlines
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Able to operate flexibly and reliably
- Able to pay attention to detail
- Able to maintain confidentiality
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Excellent customer care skills
- You’ll be a guardian of resources and milestones in every project.
- You’ll be skilled at quickly assessing the needs of a project and where the bumps in the road might appear.
- You’ll build relationships across all departments that help you find the best solutions for any problems that crop up without impacting the time-frame, cost, scope, or quality of the project.
- You’ll live and breathe your work, you’ll have freedom to treat each project one by one.
- The best strategy for each project is defined by the needs of that project, the team, and the client.
“There’s real satisfaction in seeing projects through from an initial discussion to a finished product. Everyone here works hard to deliver great results.”
We’re creative, effective, brave, and fun, and we want you to be too.
So here’s a couple of questions for you…
- Are you brave enough to reject work that’s not good enough to put in front of your clients?
- Are you open to exploring new ways to find the solutions we need to deliver client success?
- Are you willing to think like an owner and prioritise doing the right thing by your clients?
- Do you take your work seriously and put yourself into everything you deliver?
- And, at the same time, do you remember not to take yourself too seriously?
You can tell the answers we're looking for. So you should have a pretty good idea what it takes to fit right in here. But what’s in it for you?
Benefits & Perks
Not only do you get to become a member of the Ph. family; a dedicated and eclectic bunch who like to work hard, produce results and put creativity at the heart of everything we do but you will also get:
- 25 days holiday plus eight days Bank Holiday
- Medicash cover and pension after three months service
- Extra day off for your Birthday
- Enjoy our Peroni & Pino Friday afternoons!
- Company pension scheme
Want to find somewhere that you love working?
If we get to meet you, we’ll want to learn about your experience managing both digital and non-digital projects.
We want to see someone we can trust to be confident, professional and effective but relaxed enough to remember to smile and remind people why working with us is fun.
Most of all, you are articulate, meticulous and capable of strategic thinking to ensure efficient delivery of our lovely projects.