We're looking for:
We’re on a mission to change the world into a place where everyone loves their job.
We’re doing it by helping of the worlds largest organizations better articulate who they are and why people should consider working for them. This way, people can make a more informed and educated choice of where they spend their time. Our approach to employer branding and approach to EVP is considered by some to be the best in the world, which we’re pretty proud of.
Word is spreading, we're starting to grow faster than before. Our leaders are starting to meet new and exciting challenges that require more organization, more focus and support which means this role is incredibly important to us.
“It's nice to be surrounded by such creative, intelligent people who never forget how to have fun.”
Agency life can be hectic, reactive and demanding. There are always conflicting priorities, places to be, people to see, reports to written and talks to be given.
Anything can happen if you let it. Being organized, having the information to hand and making time for the right things at the right time is key to leading and growing Ph. successfully, and we’re looking for more assistance to help us achieve our goals and continue to ‘defend happiness’.
We’re basically looking for a version of Mary Poppins, with more experience managing adults rather than children… Although when you look at the comparison of the two, you could argue there’s very little difference.
The complicated needs to be simplified, homework needs to completed and submitted on time, play dates need organising and in every job to be done, there should be an element of fun.
Key abilities essential to enjoy this challenge include;
- Superior attention to detail with all aspects of the working day from spelling, decisions, planning and communicating.
- Great organizational skills and ability to handle multiple urgent requests successfully.
- Prioritize intuitively and react with the appropriate level of urgency
- Manage multiple tasks and projects all, seemingly at the same time
- Ability to succeed with minimal guidance or supervision and take effective action without having to know the total picture.
- Be skilled and confident enough to anticipate and mitigate against potential problems.
- A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information, and professionalism in dealing with senior professionals inside and outside the company.
- A calm and unflappable demeanor and a great sense of humor.
How you will spend your time;
- Management of a complex calendar - scheduling a CEO regularly travelling through multiple time zones and global locations.
- Manage domestic and international travel.
- Track and deliver multiple weekly and monthly reports.
- Manage expense report coordination and submission.
- Organize, execute and assist with team meetings (staff meetings, agendas, all hands, off-sites, executive reviews)
- Organize and assist with creating life efficiencies and simplification.
- Track and help drive completion of key deliverables and follow up on outstanding items.
- Management of team space including booking meeting rooms and spaces.
“If there's a smarter or more innovative way to do something, it's our job to find it.”
We’re creative, effective, brave, and fun, and we want you to be too.
It will help to have previous experience including;
- At least 12 months experience assisting at a senior level
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint in order to produce e exec summary of reports, proof read and edit documents, pull together key information in an appropriate format.
- Ability to navigate and interact with LinkedIn for managing messages, connections and article submission and engagement
- Experience with interacting with confidential documents and sensitive information.
So if you think the wind could change in our direction and you’re excited by our little challenge, why not apply today – “There’s the whole world at your feet.”
Benefits & Perks
Not only do you get to become a member of the Ph. family; a dedicated and eclectic bunch who like to work hard, produce results and put creativity at the heart of everything we do but you will also get:
- 22 days holiday per year (plus Bank Holidays)
- Extra day off for your Birthday
- Peer to peer reward scheme
- Contribution to 401(k)
- Flexible working hours
- Remote working options available
* indicates a required field