We're looking for:
Employer Brand Strategy Consultant
At Ph.Creative we have a vision that one day everyone will love their job. We want to help everyone find their perfect job in a perfectly matched team.
We’re a globally-recognised leading employer branding agency. We’re changing how businesses prioritize the value of who they are as an employer, and we’re committed to helping them discover the true value they can offer to the people who join them.
If you were to sit with the team at Ph, whether in Liverpool, London, New York, San Diego, Los Angeles or Austin, you would see people who care about the work and care about each other. There’s a relaxed vibe. They have a confidence in their work and the skill, drive, and grit to get things done.
It’s so nice to work amongst smart, creative people who each have the autonomy to make a judgement call, to fix something that’s not working or to attempt something that’s not been done before. It’s not for everyone, but for people who love energetic collaboration, bouncing around ideas, operating outside of traditional thinking and challenging conventions, Ph. can be a lot of fun.
“Working with major brands and getting under the hood to see how they operate is truly fascinating.”
As chief consultant and client point of contact, you’ll be partnering with a team of Creatives, Strategists, Account Managers and Digital Marketers. You’ll create and guide the strategic framework for communications related to employer branding and talent attraction. You will demonstrate how to bring ideas to life by finding the intersection between the brands’ unique employee offering and employees’ needs.
We’ll rely on you to work well under pressure, be accountable, prioritize and manage your own time effectively. You’ll support a close-knit team, and react with grace to unforeseen client needs. You’re a master of juggling multiple projects while still being able to do deep dive into research or brand strategy.
- Ability to lead a project from client kick-off, through research and strategy development, delivery and beyond (looking for opportunities to extend projects beyond scope)
- Previous agency experience in a Strategy or Account Planning role (desirable)
- Strong client management experience
- Previous experience designing and moderating qualitative research — specifically in 1:1 and focus group environments
- Ability to distil large amounts of data into insights and key themes
- Strong writing skills
- A confident, persuasive storyteller and presenter who knows how to support, amplify and sell-in ideas
- Possess a high level of empathy, emotional intelligence, and accountability
- Experience in human-centered design (desirable)
- Employer brand experience (desirable)
- Ongoing strategic involvement and guidance of client projects
- Collaborating with cross functional project teams to create and implement both short and long-term employer brand and talent attraction strategies and brand activation
- Uncover consumer insights through qualitative and quantitative research and analysis
- Ensure alignment between the employer brand strategy with clients’ overall business objectives
- Work with individuals/teams across Ph. Creative to inspire and create great work
- Willingness to travel as needed
“Every strategy project is unique, with fresh challenges and fresh thinking. It’s exciting to be part of it.”
We’re creative, effective, brave, and fun, and we want you to be too.
So here’s a couple of questions for you…
- Are you brave enough to reject work that’s not good enough to put in front of your clients?
- Are you open to exploring new ways to find the solutions we need to deliver client success?
- Are you willing to think like an owner and prioritise doing the right thing by your clients?
- Do you take your work seriously and put yourself into everything you deliver?
- And, at the same time, do you remember not to take yourself too seriously?
You can tell the answers we're looking for. So you should have a pretty good idea what it takes to fit right in here. But what’s in it for you?
Benefits & Perks
Not only do you get to become a member of the Ph. family; a dedicated and eclectic bunch who like to work hard, produce results and put creativity at the heart of everything we do but you will also get:
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Peer to peer reward scheme
- Extra day off for birthday
- Flexible working hours
- Enjoy our Peroni and Pino Friday afternoons!
Want to find somewhere that you love working?
If we get to meet you we’ll want to learn more about your experience, learn more about how you tackle a challenge, and about your approach to formulating strategic direction.
We want to meet someone we can trust to handle responsibility with professionalism and energy, someone who can learn from those around them and can develop others, too. You'll also be relaxed enough to remember to smile, and remind people why working with us is fun.
In addition to using the application process below, please send a covering letter to [email protected]
* indicates a required field