We're looking for:
At Ph.Creative we have a vision that one day everyone will love their job. We want to help everyone find their perfect job in a perfectly matched team.
We’re a globally recognised leading employer-branding agency. We’re changing how businesses prioritise the value of who they are as an employer. We’re committed to helping them discover the true value they can offer to the people who join them.
We’re not satisfied with doing a good job. We’re out to create impact and positive change, and we raise the bar at every chance we get. We’re uncompromising and we love, live and breathe our work. We know the value we can offer you.
“Our projects are never ordinary. Working closely with our clients we devise extraordinary solutions.”
Ph. Creative has earned a reputation for its commitment to the very best design and creative work. Reporting to the Creative Director, the Designer will support the project needs of the Creative Team; this could range from collaborating with the Creative Lead’s on projects they’ve started or leading the design on pieces of work themselves. Flexibility is key. So too is an eye for great design across a wide variety of outputs including (but not limited to): Branding, Web & App design, Campaigns (with a big emphasis on digital), print, motion and experiential/events.
As well as executing and contributing to the production of our ideas – we want our Designers to come up with content/concept/storytelling/UX suggestions. Through brainstorms and an open approach to collaboration, new ideas will always be welcome and encouraged.
- Preferably Educated to degree level – or equivalent
- Experience working with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator and sometimes even a pencil.
- Experience working with Adobe After Effects
- Strong previous agency experience
- A deeper understanding of digital media creativity and best practise
- Have strong creative ability to create and act on briefs to deliver high quality visual concepts
- Possess the ability to lead client meetings, rationalise design choices to clients
- Experience working with Adobe InDesign
- Experience working with Apple Mac
- Interest in latest trends, technologies and practices in branding, marketing, digital and experiential tactics
- Execute the work to the highest creative standard – always checking outputs meet the brief especially regarding tech spec at point of delivery
- Work with account management and project management on deliverables and expectations
- Produce work in accordance with a brief regarding outputs
- Report into Creative Lead for design direction
- Support the development of Creative Proposals working with the CD/CL
- Come up with new ideas and execute them with design excellence and narrative clarity
- Actively participate in idea generation and brainstorms as necessary
- Produce pitch documents working with the broader team on content
- Support the PM’s on concept costings and logistics where necessary
- Present you work with confidence and clarity to the client
“The team love seeing ideas come to life and finding new ways to do things. It’s a busy, friendly studio and everyone plays their part.”
We’re creative, effective, brave, and fun, and we want you to be too.
So here’s a couple of questions for you…
- Are you brave enough to reject work that’s not good enough to put in front of your clients?
- Are you open to exploring new ways to find the solutions we need to deliver client success?
- Are you willing to think like an owner and prioritise doing the right thing by your clients?
- Do you take your work seriously and put yourself into everything you deliver?
- And, at the same time, do you remember not to take yourself too seriously?
You can tell the answers we're looking for. So you should have a pretty good idea what it takes to fit right in here. But what’s in it for you?
Benefits & Perks
Not only do you get to become a member of the Ph. family; a dedicated and eclectic bunch who like to work hard, produce results and put creativity at the heart of everything we do but you will also get:
- 25 days holiday plus eight days Bank Holiday
- Medical insurance cover via Medicash
- Extra day off for your Birthday
- Enjoy our Peroni & Pino Friday afternoons!
- Company pension scheme
Want to find somewhere that you love working?
If we get to meet you, we’ll want to learn about your experience on both digital and non-digital projects.
We want to see someone we can trust to be confident, professional and effective but relaxed enough to remember to smile and remind people why working with us is fun.
Most of all, you are articulate, meticulous and capable of strategic thinking to ensure efficient delivery of our lovely projects.
* indicates a required field