We're looking for:
At Ph.Creative we have a vision that one day everyone will love their job. We want to help everyone find their perfect job in a perfectly matched team.
We’re a globally recognised leading employer-branding agency. We’re changing how businesses prioritise the value of who they are as an employer. We’re committed to helping them discover the true value they can offer to the people who join them.
We’re not satisfied with doing a good job. We’re out to create impact and positive change, and we raise the bar at every chance we get. We’re uncompromising and we love, live and breathe our work. We know the value we can offer you.
“Helping clients define and communicate their employer brand is fascinating.”
To create and guide the strategic framework for brand communications. You will demonstrate how ideas will live in the world by finding the intersection between client’s business needs and consumers’ desires.
You will act as the communications chief for the brand, partnering with the wider team, who is responsible for the overall brand positioning and understanding.
- Intellectually curious about a wealth of topics, with a firm grasp of pop culture and trends
- Keen understanding of consumer behaviour and motivations
- Ideas driven with a skill of inspiring and collaborating with creative teams
- Understanding of data and analytics – ability to uncover consumer insights in data and tell a clear story with analytical insights
- Highly self-motivated with the ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative, dynamic and fast paced environment
- A confident, persuasive storyteller and presenter who knows how to support, amplify and sell in ideas
- Knowledge and passion for the digital landscape including emerging technologies
- Crafting ideas, concepts and frameworks for new client projects
- Collaborating with cross functional project teams to create and implement both short and long-term digital strategies
- Understand consumer behaviours and motivations with technology and media
- Define communication objectives based on clients’ business needs
- Uncover consumer insights through data and trends analysis
- Ensure alignment between the digital and brand strategy with the overall business objectives
- On-going strategic involvement and guidance of existing clients projects
- Encouraging and educating clients to understand and embrace digital solutions
- Work closely with the Creative Director, Client Services and Studio team to inspire and create
- Produce creative briefs to direct the studio team
- Create smart connections and messaging for every channels based on past campaign learning, consumer behaviours and industry trends
- Gather primary or secondary research data to develop POVs on key topics
“We do extraordinary, bespoke and ground-breaking employer brand work. We strive to raise the bar on every project.”
We’re creative, effective, brave, and fun, and we want you to be too.
So here’s a couple of questions for you…
- Are you brave enough to reject work that’s not good enough to put in front of your clients?
- Are you open to exploring new ways to find the solutions we need to deliver client success?
- Are you willing to think like an owner and prioritise doing the right thing by your clients?
- Do you take your work seriously and put yourself into everything you deliver?
- And, at the same time, do you remember not to take yourself too seriously?
You can tell the answers we're looking for. So you should have a pretty good idea what it takes to fit right in here. But what’s in it for you?
Benefits & Perks
Not only do you get to become a member of the Ph. family; a dedicated and eclectic bunch who like to work hard, produce results and put creativity at the heart of everything we do but you will also get:
- 25 days holiday plus eight days Bank Holiday
- Extra day off for your Birthday
- Flexible working hours
- Health insurance cover
- Peer to peer reward scheme
Want to find somewhere that you love working?
If we get to meet you we’ll want to learn more about your experience, hear some great ideas to raise the profile of our brand.
We want to meet someone we can trust to be assertive, professional and effective.
You'll also be relaxed enough to remember to smile, and remind people why working with us is fun.
* indicates a required field