We're looking for:
At Ph.Creative we have a vision that one day everyone will love their job. We want to help everyone find their perfect job in a perfectly matched team.
We’re a globally recognised leading employer-branding agency. We’re changing how businesses prioritise the value of who they are as an employer. We’re committed to helping them discover the true value they can offer to the people who join them.
If you were to sit with the team at Ph, whether in Liverpool, London, New York or San Diego, you’ll see people who care about the work and care about each other. There’s a relaxed vibe you get when you’re sat amongst people who have a confidence in their work and the skill, drive and grit to get things done.
It’s so nice to work amongst smart, creative people who each have the autonomy to make a judgement call, fix something that’s not working or to attempt something we’ve not done before – that’s not unusual at Ph. It’s not for everyone, but for people who love energetic collaboration, bouncing around ideas, breaking outside of traditional thinking and challenging conventions, Ph. can be a lot of fun.
“We work hard but always have time to help each other and discuss ideas.”
At Ph, we passionately believe that to work with our clients as closely as we do, it’s important to get on with them, to care about what it’s like to be in their shoes and to be able to make them feel like we’ve got their back. The responsibility for Ph. to live up to this expectation is at the heart of this Account Manager role. We want each client to feel like they are the only client we have.
Our AM’s have full responsibility and autonomy for their portfolio of clients; managing multi million dollar employer brand accounts.
- Previous experience employer brand, talent attraction and candidate experience
- Demonstrable experience of excellent client facing communication and proven ability to grow the business on an account
- The ability to offer insightful interpretation and advice to clients that is relevant to their business
- A proven track record of delivering results
- Listening to understand, not waits for their turn to speak
- Highly organized with proficient time management skills
- Managing multi million dollar employer brand accounts
- To foster and grow strong relationships within client companies
- To communicate strategy clearly and effectively to your clients
- To ensure that all clients are kept up to date with relevant activities and developments at Ph. Creative
- To regularly speak with clients' to plan and progress account activity and input into the strategic direction of the client
- To be recognized by the client as a main point of contact and as a core member of the agency team
“All of the account management team take the time to support each other. We share ideas, share in each other’s success and share a helping hand when it’s needed. It’s a proper team.”
We’re creative, effective, brave, and fun, and we want you to be too.
So here’s a couple of questions for you…
- Are you brave enough to reject work that’s not good enough to put in front of your clients?
- Are you open to exploring new ways to find the solutions we need to deliver client success?
- Are you willing to think like an owner and prioritize doing the right thing by your clients?
- Do you take your work seriously and put yourself into everything you deliver?
- And, at the same time, do you remember not to take yourself too seriously?
You can tell the answers we're looking for. So you should have a pretty good idea what it takes to fit right in here. But what’s in it for you?
Benefits & Perks
Not only do you get to become a member of the Ph. family; a dedicated and eclectic bunch who like to work hard, produce results and put creativity at the heart of everything we do but you will also get:
- 20 days holiday per year (plus Bank Holidays)
- Extra day off for your Birthday
- Peer to peer reward scheme
- Health insurance cover
- Flexible working hours
- Remote working options available
Want to find somewhere that you love working?
If we get to meet you, we’ll want to learn about your experience managing both digital and non-digital projects.
We want to see someone we can trust to be confident, professional and effective but relaxed enough to remember to smile and remind people why working with us is fun.
Most of all, you are articulate, meticulous and capable of strategic thinking to ensure efficient delivery of our lovely projects.
* indicates a required field