We're looking for:
At Ph.Creative we have a vision that one day everyone will love their job. We want to help everyone find their perfect job in a perfectly matched team.
We’re a globally recognised leading employer-branding agency. We’re changing how businesses prioritise the value of who they are as an employer. We’re committed to helping them discover the true value they can offer to the people who join them.
We’re not satisfied with doing a good job. We’re out to create impact and positive change, and we raise the bar at every chance we get. We’re uncompromising and we love, live and breathe our work. We know the value we can offer you.
“We work hard but always have time to help each other and discuss ideas.”
The role of Account Manager requires a highly organised and experienced individual with a passion for all things digital and a high level of analytical and strategic thinking.
It requires someone with excellent relationship management skills and the ability to get the best out of a team to produce remarkable results for their clients. We strive for remarkable results so we employ remarkable people.
- A passion for digital and creative solutions and demonstrable industry knowledge
- Previous experience employer brand, talent attraction and candidate experience
- Demonstrable experience of excellent client facing communication and proven ability to grow the business on an account
- The ability to manage a team and distribute knowledge and skills effectively
- The ability to offer insightful interpretation and advice to clients that is relevant to their business
- A proven track record of delivering results
- To manage a portfolio of top level clients with individual monthly spends of between £5-20k and rising
- To deliver coordinated digital and creative solutions for clients that deliver tangible and measurable results for their business
- To foster and grow strong relationships within client companies
- To be recognised by the client as a main point of contact and as a core member of the agency team
- To regularly speak with clients' to plan and progress account activity and input into the strategic direction of the client
- To communicate strategy clearly and effectively to your clients
- To report regularly and concisely to your clients, interrogating results and analysis to inform strategy and identify opportunities
- To grow the business within your portfolio and develop upsell opportunities
- To keep up to date with your clients business, the latest industry news, trends and best practices
- To ensure that all clients are kept up to date with relevant activities and developments at Ph. Creative
“All of the account management team take the time to support each other. We share ideas, share in each other’s success and share a helping hand when it’s needed. It’s a proper team.”
We’re creative, effective, brave, and fun, and we want you to be too.
So here’s a couple of questions for you…
- Are you brave enough to reject work that’s not good enough to put in front of your clients?
- Are you open to exploring new ways to find the solutions we need to deliver client success?
- Are you willing to think like an owner and prioritise doing the right thing by your clients?
- Do you take your work seriously and put yourself into everything you deliver?
- And, at the same time, do you remember not to take yourself too seriously?
You can tell the answers we're looking for. So you should have a pretty good idea what it takes to fit right in here. But what’s in it for you?
Benefits & Perks
Not only do you get to become a member of the Ph. family; a dedicated and eclectic bunch who like to work hard, produce results and put creativity at the heart of everything we do but you will also get:
- 25 days holiday plus eight days Bank Holiday
- Medicash cover and pension after three months service
- Extra day off for your Birthday
- Enjoy our Peroni & Pino Friday afternoons!
- Company pension scheme
Want to find somewhere that you love working?
If we get to meet you we’ll want to learn more about your experience, hear some great ideas to raise the profile of our brand.
We want to meet someone we can trust to be assertive, professional and effective.
You'll also be relaxed enough to remember to smile and remind people why working with us is fun.
* indicates a required field