Want To Work For Ph.Creative?
We don't blame you... we're a great bunch to work with! We're digitally disruptive, pioneering, passionate and - above all - dedicated. We work hard to produce remarkable results for our clients, but we play hard too.
At Ph.Creative and we’re growing our little digital family to include a new Digital Project Manager. We’re looking for someone who is versatile and amazingly organised to work on a variety of projects from brand new websites to the continuous development of existing websites.
We value our customer base highly and we rely on our Project Managers to ensure all products delivered are fit for purpose and in keeping with the high standards we set for ourselves.
You will liaise with all areas of the Production department from designers, developers, testers right up to director level when necessary. Your duties will extend to our Inbound department and you will occasionally act as Account Manager for your clients – so you’ll get to see a little bit of everything we do here!
Let’s take a look at the main duties of the role. You will:
- Plan, present and control projects from won opportunities through to delivery and beyond
- Manage the delivery of work for existing clients and update them on their project status
- Gather, clarify and check requirements with the stakeholder/s
- Establish project planning and ensure resources are scheduled, reconciling the company’s overall programme of priorities and client deadline expectations
- Ensure allocated resources are adequate and raise resourcing issues as appropriate
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of projects throughout their lifecycle
- Nurture relationships with existing clients so that expectations are not only met but continuously exceeded
- Identify any upsell opportunities and increase profitability wherever possible
- Report on all of own projects to enable visibility of current RAG and financial statuses for the management team
- Liaise with 3rd party as and when required
Here’s what we’d like to see from you:
- A good understanding of technical and/or creative development process
- 4 years project management experience, preferably in a digital agency
- A highly pragmatic individual who is quickly adaptable to change
- Excellent problem solving skills as part of a team or alone
- Ability to act autonomously but must be able to recognise the need to escalate issues
- Highly motivated individual who will be passionate about joining the journey to take Ph.Creative to the next level.
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft office especially Microsoft Project
And here’s what you’ll get from us:
- 25 days holiday, plus eight days Bank Holiday
- Medicash cover and pension after three months service
- An extra day off for your birthday
- A chilled bottle of Peroni with your colleagues on a Friday afternoon (because who doesn’t love a cold one at the end of the work week?)
On top of all of that, you get to become a member of the Ph. family; a dedicated and eclectic bunch who like to work hard, produce results and put creativity at the heart of everything we do.
If this sounds like you, then reach out and send us your CV and a covering letter to [email protected]