Want To Work For Ph.Creative?
We don't blame you... we're a great bunch to work with! We're digitally disruptive, pioneering, passionate and - above all - dedicated. We work hard to produce remarkable results for our clients, but we play hard too.
We are on the hunt once more here at Ph. This time, we are looking for a Senior Designer to join our exceptional creative team and to grow the creative bunch that make up Ph. You will work closely with our team to deliver campaigns and projects.
Our entire team collaborate on everything we produce, liaising across teams, so you need to be an excellent team player. We love working with self-motivated, creative and solution focused people with the capacity to work under pressure and to deadlines.
Let’s take a look at what the main role requires. You will have:
- Agency experience
- Experience working with Adobe Photoshop, After Effects and Illustrator and sometimes even a pencil.
- Understanding of creating and editing HTML
- Have strong creative ability to create and act on briefs to deliver high quality visual concepts
- Experience and thorough knowledge of UX
- Possess the ability to lead client meetings, rationalise design choices to clients
- Experience working with Apple Mac
- Experience working with Adobe InDesign
- A thorough understanding of responsive design
- Interest in latest trends, technologies and practices in web design
- Ability to produce and win proposal and pitch work and Recognise the Commercial role of the design department
And here’s what you’ll get from us:
- 25 days holiday plus eight days Bank Holiday
- Medicash cover and pension after three months service
- Extra day off for your Birthday
- Enjoy our Peroni & Pino Friday afternoons!
- Company pension scheme
On top of all of that, you get to become a member of the Ph. family; a dedicated and eclectic bunch who like to work hard, produce results and put creativity at the heart of everything we do.
If this sounds like you, then reach out and send us your CV/Portfolio and a covering letter to [email protected]
There is never a dull day in the @phcreative office 😂 https://t.co/7wJIgPsgJs