Are you looking to trade a shotgun approach for the accuracy of a social sniper riffle?
You're too busy to engage with social media without a clearly defined social media strategy and implementation plan.
How you map out your overall strategy and tactics will be key to your social media success and delivering you a tangible return on investment.
That's right… I said a tangible return on investment. Social media can offer a significant return on investment if it's done right. And if it's not, you've got to ask, what's the point?
So if you're feeling like you're doing lots of work but you're not getting anywhere, you simply need to focus on getting your strategy right… And we can help.
Whether you are a B2B or B2C organisation your social strategy must be planed and sustained to build your brand online and enhance trust and authority in your market place.
It's not about how many fans or followers you have, or simply writing a blog and hoping something will happen.
Uncoordinated, social media activity, with no strategy goals or objectives has the potential to damage your brand online.
You're approach must be engaging, relevant and consistently delivered over a period of time taking into account:
- Diligent research and segmentation of your target audience - who do you want to influence
- Strategic and tactical planning
- What channels to use? LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, blogs, forums etc
- Content creation. How will you engage and influence? What format? What messages?
- Infrastructure. What tools to help you scale? Professionally designed 'Skins' for Facebook, twitter and Youtube etc
- Implementation. People and resource planning to deliver proactive and reactive on a day to day basis
- Tracking, listening and interpretation. How is it influencing your online marketing activity and bottom line
We've a proven track record in developing successful social media strategies, that are unique to your business, identifies your key marketing objectives and clearly shows you how it contributes to your businesses profitability.
A successful social media strategy will enable your business to listen, observe and engage in conversations with your audience whilst also adding value to your brand, meaning you will:
- Increase traffic to your website
- Increase positive sentiment about your brand
- Build key relationships with new and existing customers
- Allow you to participate in important online conversations
- Influence your customers intent to buy before the arrive at your website
- Influence your SEO rankings in Google
Why not get in touch and we can tell you all about our initial social media mapping sessions that allow us to understand your business and your target audience.
From this we can clearly define a social strategy and operational plan that will deliver business success and help you get ahead of your competitors.