Your online retail business is unique and that's why you must have a tailored e-commerce marketing strategy to maximise sales.
Whether you sell 'physical' or digital products online, the ecommerce strategy and tactics you adopt are different from other websites.
Online, customers have different search and habits when they're shopping and there are lots of different factors you have to consider to maximise sales:
- Choosing 1000's of keyphrases with a higher intent to buy
- How you qualify users before they arrive at you website's pages
- Your stock levels, margins and profitability influence your search and social marketing
- How do you plan for seasonality trends?
- How do you plan promotional change overs?
- Ensuring your PPC and SEO is focused on ecommerce best practice
- The 'critical' conversion factors that your product pages must have
- How do you 'persuade' users to act how you want, when you want?
- What happens after they have left? How do you re-market? How do you upsell?
With all of these things in mind, it can be extremely beneficial for you to work with an agency that understands this and knows how best to tailor your online marketing campaign to match your business goals, taking customers from searching your website to buying from you instead of from your competitors.
The very good new for you is that we've done this before and lots of the exact same principles we've perfected over time will apply to your business.
Typically we find there are more than one big change we can make to deliver instant improvements which you would only discover over time through trial and error - You can't be expected to know all these things. But more good news - you don't have to if you call us!
What to expect from our ecommerce marketing strategy
Apart from lots more sales, we will work with you and take time to understand your retail business and its online space.
We'll research your market place, assess your competitors and map out an ecommerce strategy with sequential tactics to help you plan your year and grow your sales each month.
Our fanatical team will workout your individual online objectives that will make your business significantly improve.
We'll discuss products, stock, margins and your overall sales proposition - we'll ask you lots of questions and help you interpret the answers into ways to improve as quick as possible.
In order to considerably increase your ecommerce our strategy will take into account:
- Comprehensive keyword and competitor research
- Conversion Rate Optimisation
- Best practice ecommerce web design
- Proven techniques to improve online sales
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Pay Per Click Advertising (PPC)
- Social Media Strategy
- Continual, month on month account management
Whether you are starting out as an 'e-tailor' or have an established ecommerce business. We have a proven track record of designing and developing innovative strategies to build and grow your ecommerce sales and profits.